This is Santa Claus who is blinking. He seems to be performing a fun trick for kids. Learning to draw cartoon Santa Claus is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Santa Claus who is blinking, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Santa Claus blinking PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Santa Claus who is blinking
1. Draw a circle first. Then draw the Christmas hat.
2. Draw the brim at the bottom, as shown above.
3. Draw eyebrows, eyes, nose and beard.
4. Draw a beard. Then draw the ears and the mouth.
5. Draw the body at the bottom.
6.Draw your shoes at the bottom.
7. Draw an arm. Then draw two flashes next to it.
8. Draw the other arm.
9.Finally, simply color it. The Santa Claus blinking is finished!