This is a cartoon Santa Claus. He is showing the gifts in the sack, and a cute little reindeer is shocked beside him. Learning to draw Santa Claus and gifts is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw Santa Claus and gifts. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Santa Claus and gifts PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Santa Claus and gifts
1. Draw a circle first. Then draw two curves to get the hat.
2.Draw the brim. Then draw the outline of the head.
3. Draw eyebrows, eyes, nose, beard, mouth and ears.
4. Draw two gift boxes. Then draw some curves.
5.Draw a sack. Then draw the body of Santa Claus.
6. Draw two sleeves. Then draw two hands.
7. Draw a reindeer head on the right.
8. Draw the body of the reindeer.
9. Finally, color it carefully. Santa Claus and gifts are done!