This is a pair of small red scissors, you can use it to make various crafts. Learning to draw such a pair of scissors is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to change its color to make it look like you like.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this pair of scissors red scissors, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the following steps and try it!
√ Draw a pair of scissors PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a pair of scissors
1. Draw a blade first.
2. Draw another blade.
3. Draw the outline of a handle.
4. Draw another handle.
5. On one of the handles, draw a "D".
6. Draw another "D".
7. Draw a line on one of the blades.
8. Draw a line on the other blade, too.
9. Finally, simply color it. This pair of little scissors is finished!