Shin-chan is a 5 year old boy who is in kindergarten. He likes to admire and talk to beauties! Learn to draw a running Crayon Shin-chan is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this running Crayon Shin-chan, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Shin-chan PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Shin-chan running
1. Outline the head first, including an ear.
2. Draw Shin-chan's hair. Then draw two thick eyebrows.
3. Draw oval eyes and draw a curve above each. Then draw a small oval to get the mouth.
4. At the bottom of the head, draw a cute T-shirt.
5. Draw a small arm.
6. Draw the other arm. He is running.
7. At the bottom of the T-shirt, draw a pair of shorts.
8. Draw his legs and shoes.
9.Finally, simply color it. This running Shin-chan is done!