This is Shinnosuke Nohara from Japanese anime Crayon Shin-chan. He is wearing a red cotton coat and Christmas hat, and he is in Christmas. Learning to draw Shinnosuke Nohara is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw it on a Christmas card and give it to your friend who also like Japanese anime.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw Shinnosuke Nohara in Christmas, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Shinnosuke Nohara in Christmas PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Shinnosuke Nohara in Christmas
1. First draw two ovals as eyes. Then draw a circle inside each one.
2. Draw a curve above each eye, and then a thick eyebrow.
3. Draw a Christmas hat on the top, as shown above.
4. Draw two curves down from the bottom of the hat. Then draw a "C" for an ear.
5. Draw an oval mouth. Then draw the head.
6. At the bottom of the head, draw the side of the top.
7. Draw the other side of the top
8. Draw a pompon at the end of the hat. Then draw an "L" at the bottom of the ear.
9.Finally, simply color it. Shinnosuke Nohara in Christmas is done!