This is a beautiful snowy night. The sky has the moon and stars; the small house, trees and the ground are covered with snow. Learning to draw a snow scene like this at night is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to change this small house to look like your own home.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this snowy night, very simple. You can also draw a path, some footprints, or a cute snowman. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw snowy night PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw snowy night
1. Draw the eaves first, like an inverted "V".
2.Draw a wall. Then draw a circle.
3. Draw two "n" on the bottom of the wall to get a door.
4. Draw the roof completely, including snow. Then draw a wall and window.
5. Draw snow on the ground. It doesn't need to be precise.
6. Next to the house, draw a big tree.
7. On the right side of the house, draw another tree.
8. Draw some bushes. Then draw a moon.
9. Finally, simply color it and draw the stars. The beautiful snowy night is finished!