This is SpongeBob on the run. He always wears brown shorts, white shirt and red tie, and he will not die. Learning to draw cute SpongeBob is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this running SpongeBob. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw SpongeBob PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw SpongeBob
1. Draw the top edge of the head.
2. Draw one side of the head.
3. Outline the head.
4. Draw eyes and nose on face.
5. Draw lashes, mouth and some ovals.
6. Draw the body at the bottom, including the neckline and tie.
7. Draw two arms. Then draw some ovals.
8. Draw thin legs. He is running.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The cute SpongeBob is done!