This is SpongeBob, a chef. His main costume is brown shorts, white shirt and red tie. Learn to draw cute SpongeBob is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this SpongeBob. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw SpongeBob PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw SpongeBob
1. First draw the outline of the head, what a sponge looks like.
2. Draw two big eyes. Then draw the nose and cheeks.
3. Draw eyes and cheeks completely. Then draw the mouth and teeth.
4. Draw some ovals on SpongeBob's face.
5. At the bottom of the head, draw the outline of his body.
6. Draw collar and tie on body. Then draw a thick dotted line from left to right.
7. Draw sleeves on sides of body. Then draw arms and hands.
8. At the bottom of the body, draw pant legs, legs and shoes.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cartoon Spongebob is done!