This is cute SpongeBob. He gives his thumbs up and looks good. Learning to draw such a cartoon SpongeBob is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, etc. beside him.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this SpongeBob with thumbs up, it is very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw SpongeBob PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw SpongeBob
1. First draw a wavy line horizontally. Then draw a longitudinal wavy line.
2. In addition, draw two wavy lines to get the face of the SpongeBob.
3. Draw two big eyes on your face. Then draw your nose and a cheek.
4. Draw a big mouth. And draw the tongue and two teeth in it.
5. Draw a side. And draw an arm and hand.
6. Draw the other arm. Then draw some ovals and dots.
7. Draw the body of the SpongeBob, including the neckline and tie.
8. Draw the pants at the bottom. And draw legs and shoes.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This SpongeBob with a thumbs up is done!