This is Squidward Tentacles from SpongeBob SquarePants. He once had beautiful hair, and hoped that it would grow back again. Learn to draw this Squidward Tentacles avatar is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Squidward Tentacles avatar, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Squidward Tentacles avatar PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Squidward Tentacles avatar
1. First draw a curve to get the outline of the head.
2. Draw two ovals to get eyes.
3. Draw a big nose, as if it were a cannonball.
4. Above the eyes, draw three curves.
5. At the bottom of the eyes, draw the mouth of Squidward Tentacles.
6. Draw an oval in each eye. And then draw the mouth completely.
7.Draw his neck.
8. Draw clothes.
9.Finally, simply color it. The cartoon Squidward Tentacles avatar is done!