This is the Squidward Tentacles from SpongeBob SquarePants. He is an octopus with a big nose and a bald head. He has a persistent pursuit of art. Learning to draw Squidward Tentacles is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw Squidward Tentacles, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Squidward Tentacles PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Squidward Tentacles
1. Outline the head first, as if it were a chef's hat.
2. Draw a big nose. Then draw his mouth.
3. Draw eyebrows on your face. Then draw big eyes.
4. Draw the neck at the bottom. Then draw the clothes.
5. Draw a "U" at the bottom. Then draw a leg.
6. Draw the other leg.
7. Draw an arm.
8. Draw the other arm.
9.Finally, simply color it. The cartoon Squidward Tentacles is done!