This is cute Squirtle. It is one of the monsters in "Pokémon". It is a natural swimmer and can spray water. Learning to draw a cartoon turtle like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw a pair of sunglasses on it, which will make it very funny.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw Squirtle, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Squirtle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Squirtle
1. First draw its head, as shown above.
2. Draw big eyes and big mouth. Then draw your eyebrows and nose.
3.Draw a thick arm. Then draw the toes.
4. Draw the turtle shell on the back.
5.Draw the belly shell.
6. Draw two thick legs, including toes.
7.Draw the other arm.
8. Draw a tail. It's like the waves.
9.Finally, simply color it. Squirtle is done!