This is Sunset Shimmer from My Little Pony. Her cute sign is the red and yellow sun. Learn to draw Sunset Shimmer is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial, teach you how to draw Sunset Shimmer, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Sunset Shimmer PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Sunset Shimmer
1. Draw Sunset Shimmer's horn first. Then draw the hair.
2. Draw a curve down. Then draw two big eyes.
3. Draw an ear. Then draw the hair.
4. Draw eyelashes, hair, nose and smile.
5. Draw two curves down, as shown above.
6.Draw a leg at the bottom.
7.Draw the front legs. Then draw the abdomen.
8. On the right side of the body, draw her tail.
9.Finally, simply color it. The cute Sunset Shimmer is done!