This is the sunset over the sea, very beautiful. It's as if you are lying on a lounger, enjoying the sea breeze and the beautiful sunset scenery! Learn to draw such a sunset scene is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this sunset at sea, very simple. You can even add seagulls or yachts and so on. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw sunset PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw sunset at sea
1. Draw a coconut tree leaf first, as shown above.
2. Follow a similar way, and draw another large leaf.
3. Draw the leaves again.
4. Keep drawing the leaves.
5. Draw the trunk of this tree.
6. Draw some curves and get the coast.
7. Draw a small island. Then draw a horizontal line and a circle.
8. Draw the sea surface. Then draw some dots on the shore.
9. Finally, color it carefully. Seaside sunset is complete!