Totoro is a character in the animated film "My Neighbor Totoro" directed by Hayao Miyazaki. It has the power of magic. Learn to draw anime Totoro is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this kawaii Totoro. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Totoro PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw Totoro sitting
1. Draw two ears first. Then connect them.
2. Outline the head. Then draw the eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Draw his arms.
4. Draw a big belly, leaving two gaps at the bottom.
5. Draw little "clouds" on the body.
6. Draw a leg. Then draw the feet and paws.
7. Follow a similar way, and draw the other leg and foot.
8. Draw paws on hands too. Then draw a beard on your face.
9. Finally, simply color it. This sitting Totoro is done!