Tweety Bird and Sylvester are star animated characters in the "Looney Tunes" series produced by Warner Bros. They often cooperate and star in funny animations. Learn to draw Tweety Bird and Sylvester is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw Tweety Bird and Sylvester. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Tweety Bird and Sylvester PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Tweety Bird and Sylvester
1. First draw the outline of Sylvester's head, including the ears.
2. Draw Sylvester's eyebrows, eyes, nose and beard.
3. Draw a small oval on your nose. Then draw the mouth and tongue.
4. Draw Sylvester's neck. Then draw the shoulders.
5.Outline Tweety Bird's head. Then draw three curves on top of your head.
6.Draw Tweety Bird's big eyes and eyelashes.
7. Draw Tweety Bird's eyebrows and beak.
8. Draw Tweety Bird's body and hands.
9.Finally, simply color it. The cute Tweety Bird and Sylvester are done!