This is angry Twilight Sparkle. She is one of the protagonists in My Little Pony. She likes to read books and knows a lot of history and legends. Learn to draw cartoon Twilight Sparkle is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this angry Twilight Sparkle. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Twilight Sparkle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw angry Twilight Sparkle
1. First draw a horn and hair.
2. Draw an ear. Then draw the mane.
3. Draw her head, including her nose and mouth.
4. Draw two big eyes. She is unhappy.
5. Draw her neck. Then draw a front leg.
6. Draw Twilight Sparkle's body. Then draw a back leg.
7. Draw the other two legs.
8. Draw a nice big tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This angry Twilight Sparkle is done!