This is Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony. Her race is a unicorn, a princess representing magic and friendship. Learning to draw Twilight Sparkle is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial to teach you how to draw Twilight Sparkle. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the following steps and try it!
√ Draw Twilight Sparkle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Twilight Sparkle
1. Draw a horn first. And draw her hair.
2. Draw an ear. Then draw the mane.
3. Draw big eyes and eyelashes. And then draw your nose and mouth.
4. Draw Twilight Sparkle's neck. And then draw two front legs.
5. On the left side of the mane, draw a beautiful big wing.
6. Draw another wing, as shown above.
7. Draw the body and the legs.
8. Draw a big tail.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The flying Twilight Sparkle is finished!