This is Uzumaki Naruto, the protagonist in the anime NARUTO. His most distinctive feature is the six beard-like textures on his cheeks. Learning to draw Uzumaki Naruto face is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this Uzumaki Naruto face. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Uzumaki Naruto face PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Uzumaki Naruto face
1. Draw Uzumaki Naruto's hair first. Then draw a headband.
2. Continue drawing your hair, as shown above.
3.Draw a label on your headband.
4. Draw the face shape at the bottom. Then draw a curve on each side.
5. Draw eyebrows and eyes on your face.
6. Draw the nose and mouth. Then draw some curves on your cheeks.
7. Draw his ears and neck. Then draw the hair completely.
8. Draw the collar. Then draw two streamers.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This Uzumaki Naruto face is done!