This is Vulpix in "Pokémon". It looks like a fox and has six orange tails. Learning to draw a cute Vulpix is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this Vulpix, very simple. You can change its color. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Vulpix PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Vulpix
1. First draw the hair, as shown above.
2. Draw its head, including two large ears.
3. Draw the front legs. Then draw the toes.
4. Draw the belly of this Vulpix.
5.Draw a big eye on your face. Then draw a nose and a mouth.
6. Draw its body. Then draw the two hind legs.
7. Draw three curves to get three tails.
8. Draw another three tails. Then draw some curves on the tails.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute Vulpix is done!