Winnie the Pooh is probably the most well-known and cutest bear in the world. He first appeared in Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree. Learn to draw happy Winnie the Pooh is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon Winnie the Pooh. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Winnie the Pooh PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Winnie the Pooh
1. First draw the outline of the head, as shown above.
2. Draw eyebrows, eyes and nose.
3.Draw a smile. Then draw Winnie the Pooh's ears.
4. At the bottom of the head, draw the neckline and a sleeve.
5. Draw out another sleeve. Then draw his arms.
6. Draw his clothes completely.
7. Draw his body, leaving a gap.
8. Draw his legs. He is running happily.
9.Finally, simply color it. This happy Winnie the Pooh is done!