This is the cute Winnie the Pooh. He is holding a big red balloon and seems to be enjoying his holiday. Learning to draw the cartoon Winnie the Pooh is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try drawing it on a holiday card.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the Pooh bear with a balloon, very simple. You can choose the color of the balloon. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw Winnie the Pooh PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw Winnie the Pooh with balloon
1. First draw an ear. Then draw a curve to the right.
2. Draw a curve down. Then draw another ear and nose.
3. Draw an eyebrow and eye. Then draw the mouth and head.
4. Draw the top at the bottom, as shown above.
5. Draw Winnie the Pooh's body, chubby.
6. Draw a curve to get an arm. Then draw an arch on the body.
7.Draw the other arm.
8. Draw a big balloon.
9.Finally, simply color it. Winnie the Pooh with a balloon is done!