Pooh Bear is a bear living in the forest. He cares about his friends most and likes to eat honey the most. Learn to draw Winnie the Pooh, who is holding a card, is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon Winnie the Pooh. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Winnie the Pooh PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Winnie the Pooh
1. First outline the head, including the ears.
2. Draw eyebrows, eyes, nose and smile.
3. Draw an arm. Then draw the collar.
4. Next to this arm, draw a card.
5. Draw the other arm. Then draw the clothes completely.
6. Draw two curves to get his body.
7. Draw a leg.
8. Draw the other leg.
9. Finally, simply color it. This Winnie the Pooh is done!