Have you ever seen baby elephants? Although they are quite big compared to other baby animals, they are still very cute little ones!
Learn to draw a cartoon baby elephant like this is very simple and fun things, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
You can try to draw a bow on its head, or a cute little hat.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this sitting baby elephant. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a baby elephant PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a baby elephant
1. Outline the head first, leaving a gap at the bottom. Then draw a cute long nose at the gap.
2. Draw two symmetrical ovals. Then draw a slightly smaller oval and a small circle inside each.
3. Draw two curves on top of your head. This is the hair of this baby elephant.
4. Draw a large ear on one side of the head. And then on the other side too.
5. On each side of the nose, draw an arm of this baby elephant.
6. Draw a leg. Then draw an oval to get the foot.
7. Draw the other leg. Then draw a curve between the legs to get the belly.
8. On the outside of this baby elephant, draw a large oval.
9.Finally, simply color it. This super cute baby elephant is done!