This is a baby penguin out of its shell. It is wearing a Christmas hat, very cute. Learning to draw such a cartoon baby penguin is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this baby penguin. You can draw it on your homemade birthday card. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a baby penguin PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a baby penguin
1. First draw an oval. Then draw a Santa hat.
2. At the bottom, draw the brim of this hat.
3. Draw the outline of the baby penguin, including two hands.
4. Draw a zigzag line at the bottom. Then draw a "U".
5.On the left, draw another piece of broken eggshell.
6. Outline the face of this baby penguin.
7. Draw two round eyes.
8. Draw its mouth, like a UFO.
9.Finally, simply color it. This baby penguin is done!