Sea turtles have appeared on the earth more than 200 million years. Most sea turtles live in shallow waters along the coast and make a long migration during the spawning season.
Learn to draw a baby turtle like this is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this cute baby turtle. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a baby turtle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a baby turtle
1. Draw the head of this turtle first.
2. Draw a curve at the top. Then draw an eye.
3. Draw the head completely. Then draw the neck.
4. Add some details.
5. Draw the turtle shell.
6. Draw the pattern on the shell.
7. Draw a foot.
8. Draw a tail. Then draw a leg.
9. Finally, simply color it. This baby turtle is done!