Sea turtles appeared on the earth more than 200 million years ago, and live in the ocean for life. Learn to draw a baby turtle like this is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon baby turtle. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a baby turtle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a baby turtle
1. First draw two circles as eyes. Then draw a dot inside each.
2. Draw a large circle to get the head. Then draw a curve to get a smile.
3. At the bottom of the head, draw a forelimb.
4. Draw its neck. Then draw the other forelimb.
5. On the right side of the head, draw the shell of this turtle.
6. Draw both back legs.
7. Draw patterns on the turtle shell.
8. Keep drawing the patterns.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon baby turtle is done!