This is a simple drawing about Valentine's Day-a cartoon bee and a red rose, suitable for adding to your homemade holiday card! Learn to draw a bee and rose like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the bee and flower. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a bee and a rose PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a bee with a flower
1. Draw two tentacles first.
2. Draw the bee's head and face.
3. Add an arm below the head.
4. Draw two wings.
5. Draw its body. Then add curves to the body.
6. Draw the other arm. Then add a rose.
7. Draw the stem and leaves of the flower. Then add a leg.
8. Add a leg. Then draw the shoe on the other leg.
9. Finally, simply color it. This cute bee and red rose is done!