The body of the beluga whale is very light and unique white. Beluga whales are quite capable of diving and live in the sea near the Arctic. Learn to draw a cute beluga whale is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute beluga whale, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a beluga whale PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a beluga whale
1.Draw a curve to get the top of your head. Then draw the back of the beluga whale.
2. Draw a curve to the top right.
3. Draw the tail of this beluga whale.
4. Draw a curve down.
5. Draw the mouth of this white whale. Then draw the abdomen.
6. Draw a fin at the gap.
7. Draw an eyebrow and eye on your face.
8. Draw two curves on this beluga. Then draw little circles as bubbles.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute beluga whale is done!