This is a birthday boy. He is wearing a birthday hat and is celebrating his birthday with his parents and friends. Learn to draw a cartoon boy like this is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw this birthday boy. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a birthday boy PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a birthday boy
1. Draw a balloon first. Then draw the rope at the bottom.
2. On the right side of the balloon, draw a birthday hat.
3. Draw the boy's head, including the hair and one ear.
4. Keep drawing your hair. Then draw your eyebrows and eyes.
5. At the bottom of the head, draw the neck, body and an arm.
6. Draw the other arm. Then draw some curves on the hat.
7. At the bottom of the body, draw a leg.
8. Draw the other leg and shoe.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cute birthday boy is done!