This is a fox celebrating his birthday. He is dancing with a birthday hat and a small flag in his hand. Learn to draw a cartoon fox like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this birthday fox. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below and try it!
√ Draw a birthday fox PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a birthday fox
1. Draw the head first, including the ears.
2. Draw a birthday hat between your ears.
3. Add zigzag lines to the ears. Then draw the eyes and nose.
4. Draw his neck below the head.
5. Draw the chest and two arms.
6. Draw his body. Then add a tail.
7. Add a leg.
8. Add a leg, a flag and an oval.
9. Finally, simply colour it. This cute fox is done!