This is a blue marlin. It is a fierce fish with a maximum body length of 4 meters and a weight of more than 500 kg. Learn to draw such a blue marlin is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw the blue marlin jumping, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a blue marlin PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a blue marlin
1. Draw part of the mouth first.
2. Draw the mouth completely.
3. Outline the face. Then draw a little eye.
4. Draw the back of this blue marlin.
5. Draw two fins on your back.
6. Draw its body. Then draw a fin at the bottom.
7. Draw its tail.
8. Draw a curve on the right of the eye. Then draw the outline of the body and draw two more fins.
9. Finally, simply color it. This blue marlin is done!