The origin of whiskey is untestable, but it has been produced in Scotland for more than 500 years, so it is generally believed that the Scottish region is the birthplace of whiskey.
Learn to draw such a bottle of whiskey is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this bottle of whiskey. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a bottle of whiskey PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a bottle of whiskey
1. Draw a cork.
2. Draw the mouth of the bottle and add details.
3. Draw the left edge of the bottle.
4. Draw its right edge.
5. Add two lines near the mouth of the bottle.
6. Draw an oval on the bottle.
7. Draw the label completely.
8. Draw the bottom of the bottle.
9. Finally, simply color it. This bottle of whiskey is done!