Widely considered a symbol of love and romance for hundreds of years, red roses are one of the most popular Valentine's Day flowers.
Learn to draw a bouquet of roses like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Valentine's Day rose bouquet. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below and try it!
√ Draw a bouquet of rose PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a bouquet of red rose
1. First draw two flowers.
2. Draw the other two on the right.
3. Add two flowers on the right.
4. Add two roses.
5. Draw a rose below.
6. Add some leaves and stems.
7. Add the stems and leaves.
8. Add stems and a bow.
9. Finally, simply color it. This rose bouquet is complete!