This is a hearty bowl of noodles, with vegetables, quail eggs, beef, etc. It looks delicious. Learning to draw a bowl of noodles is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to add other foods you like to eat.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this bowl of beef noodles, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a bowl of beef noodles PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a bowl of beef noodles
1. Draw a large oval first. Then draw a slightly smaller oval inside.
2. Draw a slice of beef. It doesn't need to be precise.
3. Start drawing vegetables.
4. Draw a vegetable leaf.
5. Draw three quail eggs.
6. Draw a curve at the bottom. Then draw the base.
7. Draw some curves in the bowl.
8. Keep drawing some curves.
9.Finally, simply color it. This delicious bowl of noodles is done!