This is a boy in a hat with a small bag on his back. He seems to have found something on the way from school. Learn to draw a cartoon boy like this is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw the boy in a hat. You can choose any color you like and even add a logo to your hat or dress. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a boy PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a boy in a hat
1. First draw a hat and draw three curves along the bottom edge.
2. Outline the head, including the hair and one ear.
3. Draw the eyebrows and eyes, as shown above.
4. Draw a "C" in this ear. Then draw the mouth and hair.
5. Draw neckline at the bottom. Then draw an arm.
6. Draw this boy's body. Then draw the other arm.
7. At the bottom of the body, draw his legs.
8. On his back, draw a backpack.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon boy is done!