Rabbits are one of the most popular mammals. Its hind limbs are longer and stronger than the forelimbs, so the way of movement is jumping.
Learning to draw such a cartoon bunny is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. It is dressed in clothes and symmetrical, I believe you will also like it!
√ Draw a Cartoon Bunny PDF <—– Click to Download
√ Drawing Papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
√ Cartoon Bunny Coloring Page PDF <—– Click to Download
Step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this cute bunny. You can try modifying the ears and face to turn it into other cute animals! If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
How to Draw a Cartoon Bunny
1. First draw an ear.
2. Draw a symmetrical ear on the right.
3. Draw the top and left half.
4. Draw the right half and the bottom.
5. Draw the outline of the head.
6. Add eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks.
7. Draw a zipper. Then add short arms.
8. Add pockets and a line.
9. Finally, simply color it. The cute bunny is done!