This is a yellow butterfly. If it stops next to yellow leaves or flowers, it may be difficult for you to find it! Learn to draw such a butterfly is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial to teach you how to draw this yellow butterfly. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the following steps and try it!
√ Draw a butterfly PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a butterfly
1. Draw two curves first. Then draw a small oval at the top of each curve.
2. Draw the butterfly's head, including the eyes.
3. Draw its body, as shown above.
4. Start drawing one of the wings.
5. Draw the outline of this wing.
6. Then draw another wing.
7. Draw this wing completely, too.
8. Draw beautiful patterns on your wings.
9. Finally, simply color it. This butterfly is done!