The colorful patterns on butterfly wings are not only for beauty, but also for hiding, disguising and attracting mates. Learn to draw such a beautiful butterfly is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this beautiful butterfly. You can try to choose your favorite color. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a butterfly PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a butterfly
1. Draw the head first. And then draw its body.
2. Draw the upper part of one of the wings.
3. Draw the upper part of the other wing.
4. Draw the lower part of this wing.
5. Draw the lower part of the other wing.
6. Add beautiful and complicated patterns.
7. Same on the other wing.
8. Continue adding patterns to the wings. Then draw its antennae.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This beautiful butterfly is done!