The scales on the wings of a butterfly are rich in fat, which can protect the butterfly. So even when it rains lightly, the butterfly can fly. Learn to draw such a beautiful butterfly is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step by step tutorial on how to draw the butterfly on flower. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a butterfly on flower PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a butterfly on flower
1. Draw part of the flower first. Then draw the stem.
2. Draw the flower completely. It doesn't need to be precise.
3. Draw the head of this butterfly. Then draw an eye and antennae.
4. Draw its body. Then draw some curves on the body.
5. Draw its legs.
6. Draw the outline of a wing.
7. Draw a beautiful pattern on this wing.
8. Draw another antennae and wing.
9. Finally, simply color it. The butterfly on flower is done!