The CH-47 Helicopter was developed by Boeing in 1956 and is mainly used to transport battlefield supplies and soldiers. Learn to draw such a CH-47 Helicopter is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this CH-47 Helicopter, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a CH-47 Helicopter PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a Chinook
1. Draw the top of the left end first. Then draw a straight line to the right.
2. Draw the outline of the left end. And then draw a straight line to the right.
3. Draw the outline of the right end. Then draw a horizontal line.
4. Draw the propeller on the top of the left end.
5. On the top of the right end, also draw a propeller.
6. Draw a door. Then draw three horizontal lines on the right side.
7. Draw a window and doorknob on the door. Then draw the other windows.
8. Draw four small circles on the fuselage. Then draw two small circles at the bottom of this helicopter.
9.Finally, simply color it. This Chinook is done!