This is a cute calf with a red collar around its neck. Learning to draw such a calf is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the grass, and then draw the blue sky and white clouds.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this calf, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw a calf PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cute calf
1. Draw an oval, and draw two curves inside to get your nose. Then draw the mouth.
2. Outline the head. Then draw the collar.
3. Draw two circles for your eyes. Then draw a wavy line.
4. At the top of the head, draw two horns.
5. On the sides of the head, draw the ears.
6. Draw the body of this calf, and draw one leg.
7. Draw the body completely, and draw the other two legs at the same time.
8. Draw the last leg and tail. Then draw two wavy lines on the body.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute calf is done!