This is a cute bee, like it is made of balloons. It is flying to the flowers happily and starting a busy day of work! Learn to draw a cartoon bee like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw beautiful flowers on the right side of it.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon bee, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cartoon bee PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon bee
1. Draw a large oval as the head.
2. Draw two circles and make a small circle inside each. Then draw two curves connecting them to the head.
3. Draw two curves on your head to get eyebrows. Then draw two beautiful eyes.
4. Draw a circle and an oval with dotted lines for cheeks. Then draw a curve to get a smile.
5. Draw a small hand and draw the body. Then draw another small hand.
6. Draw two curves on your body. Then draw a "<" as a sting.
7. Draw the wings on one side of the body.
8. Draw the wings on the other side of the body.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute cartoon bee is done!