Bees are highly social animals, and their pollination work is very important to nature! Learn to draw a fat bee like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw some beautiful flowers next to it.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon bee, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a bee PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon bee
1. Draw two circles as eyes. Then draw a curve and a small circle inside each.
2. Draw the outline of its body, like a drop of water.
3. On the body, draw three curves from left to right.
4. Draw a big mouth. Then draw short lines on your cheeks.
5.Draw a wing on one side of the body. Then draw one on the other side.
6. At the top of the eyes, draw two antennae.
7. Draw a thick curve above each eye.
8. Finally, simply color it. This cartoon bee is done!