This is a cartoon bomb. It has been ignited and will explode at any time. Learn to draw a cartoon bomb like this is a very simple thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this lit bomb, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a lit bomb PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a lit bomb
1. First draw a large oval, leave a gap.
2. Draw a cylinder at the gap. Also leave a gap.
3. Draw a lead at the gap, as shown above.
4. At the top of this lead, draw the shape of a lit spark.
5. Then draw a slightly smaller shape of a lit spark.
6. Draw four curves on the lead to make it more texture.
7. Draw two circles on this spherical bomb.
8. Add some more details. You can also skip this step.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon bomb is done!