The rabbit is a very cute little animal. Did you know that when rabbits are very happy, they will jump in place! Learn to draw a cartoon rabbit like this is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cute rabbit out. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw a rabbit PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw a cartoon rabbit
1. Draw the top of the rabbit's head first.
2. Draw a long ear on the left.
3. Draw the outline of the head.
4. Add eyebrows and eyes to your face.
5. Outline your face. Then draw the nose and the mouth.
6. Under the head, draw the front legs.
7. Draw one side of the body. Then draw a foot and a tail.
8. Draw the body completely. Then draw another ear and a foot.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This cute cartoon bunny is done!