Everyone should know the cactus. This is a very drought-tolerant plant that can grow well in harsh deserts! Learn to draw a cartoon cactus like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cactus, very simple. You can choose any pattern and color of the flower pot. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cartoon cactus PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon cactus
1. First draw a "V" upside down.
2. Draw a "horn" on each side of it.
3. Draw a trapezoid upside down at the bottom. This is the flower pot.
4. Draw some straight lines on this cactus to get eyebrows, eyes and mouth.
5. Add some short curves to the cactus. These are cactus spines.
6. Draw a horizontal line near the top and bottom edges of the pot.
7. Between these two lines, draw three diamond shapes.
8. Finally, simply color it. This cute cartoon cactus is done!