This is a cartoon church. Maybe its door will open at any time, and some cute cartoon characters will come out from it! Learn to draw such a cute church is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the background, such as the sun, clouds, etc.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon church, very simple. You can choose any color you like. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cartoon church PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon church
1. First draw a triangle.
2. Draw two lines down. Then draw an inverted "V" for the roof.
3. Draw a "+" on top.
4. Draw out this church.
5. Draw a rectangle as a door. Then draw two rectangles as windows.
6. Draw a window above the door. Then draw horizontal lines on both sides of the door.
7. Draw a rectangle on either side of this church. Then draw the plants.
8. Draw some thick horizontal lines below this church as steps.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute cartoon church is complete!