This is a cartoon cow. You can try to draw other farm animals next to it. Learn to draw a cartoon cow like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this cartoon cow, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a cartoon cow PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon cow
1. First draw the eyebrows and eyes of this cow.
2. Draw the head. Then draw the horns and ears.
3. Draw a large oval at the bottom and leave a gap. Then draw a curve at the gap.
4.Draw your nose and smile on the big oval.
5. Draw the body of this cow. Then draw some patterns on the body.
6. At the bottom of the body, draw the front legs.
7. Draw the back legs.
8. Draw a little tail.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cartoon cow is done!