This is a huge crocodile. It is standing on two feet, thinking about what breakfast to eat! Learning to draw a cartoon crocodile like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the breakfast it might like.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this cartoon crocodile, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw a crocodile PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a cartoon crocodile
1. Draw the top edge of the head first. Then draw two eyes.
2. Draw its nose, as shown above.
3. Draw the mouth at the bottom, at the same time draw some scary teeth.
4. Draw its head completely. Then draw some curves.
5. Draw its back. Then draw an arm.
6. Draw a leg and tail. Then draw some curves and circles.
7. Draw the belly of this crocodile. Then draw some curves on the belly.
8. Draw the other hand and foot.
9.Finally, simply color it. This standing alligator is done!